Agritechnica and insurance: Wetterheld presents new offers for farmers in hall P11, D57 (AgriFuture Lab)
WETTERHELD consults farmers about weather risks at the Agritechnica 2019.
We also offer information at the Agritechnica about insurance against weather risks and create a free weather risk profile for your location:
- Wine, apples, cherries: What are the risks of late frost due to an earlier start of vegetation period? What are the effects of frost for wine?
- Cereals, corn, rape, potatoes: What is the risk of drought depending on precipitation profile and soil type at my location?
- Drought in Brandenburg, South Hesse, North Bavaria, Saxonia
- Drought and type of soil: why sandy soil is at risk
- Financial hedging of weather risks: what do the classical indemity based products? (crop insurance, hail insurance, multi-peril insurance etc.), what about the parametric solution made by Wetterheld?
- What techniques are used to protect against weather risks?
We are looking forward to meet you in Hanover!